Saturday, 2 June 2012

Saturday Style 010: Peter Pilotto



The first appearance from Lipsy in one of my Saturday steals, which is surprising considering the majrotiy of their clothes are inspired by runway dresses!

Today it's a gorgeous body con dress with a geometric style pattern.

I think I'd prefer in a longer length as getting away with a skin tight, thigh skimming dress isn't something I can really do these days, but the black sections at the side definitely help create the illusion of curves and the colours are perfect for Summer!

Lipsy's taking for just £50 is a bargain for something which is so similar to the original!

1 comment:

  1. Saturday Style 010 featuring Peter Pilotto showcases bold prints, modern tailoring, and creative fashion inspiration. The unique designs encourage readers to experiment with sophisticated looks for every season. These styling ideas also complement the luxury leather jacket trend 2026, blending contemporary elegance with timeless statement pieces for fashionable wardrobes.

    ReplyDelete