Monday 28 May 2012

Mid Week Wants




1 // RIVER ISLAND GOLD LION HEAD BELT // I'm loving more quirky jewellery at the moment, ear cuffs, hand braceletts, hair chains. And now head belts have got my attention as well. Perfect for the festival season, and seen on the likes of Kim Kardashian and Nicole Richie, these boho pieces will definitely make you stand out from the crowd.

2 // TOPSHOP HARD PHONE CASE WITH PURSE // I spied this in Topshop and loved it. It's a hard case for your phone with a section for money and card attached. Great for when lugging around my heavy bag isn't an option!

3 // CARVELA KNACK JEWELLED FALT SANDALS // Now it's getting hotter unfortunately my beloved heavy boots will have to take a well earned rest. So I really need some cute sandals to replace them, and this jewelled pair look great!

4 // RIVER ISLAND WHITE LION EMBELLISHED VEST // A fierce vest, I can't say no!

5 // RIVER ISLAND FLORAL PRINT PURSE // My purse at the moment could quite literally knock someone out, so I'm looking for a smaller one for when I switch to a smaller bag in the evening, and this one is floral! #win

6 // RIVER ISLAND CREAM CROCHET LACE SHORTS // Lace shorts are pretty much in every shop at the moment, and are great for Summer. I can't wait to get into a pair and get to sunnier climes!

7 // TOPSHOP MACARENA PEEPTOE LEATHER SHOES // For when I want to ditch the boots, but don't want to go fully foot-naked, some peep toe flats would be perfect paired with a Summery dress.

8 // ACCESSORIZE FLUOR RAINBOW FRIENDSHIP BRACELET // Summer requires a long row of bracelets going all the way up your arm, and this would be a great one to add to my collection. And it's brightly coloured to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment