Tuesday 19 June 2012

Ebay Wishlist




After some inspiration from VIPXO as well as Sophie Isobel, I've been doing a bit more rummaging on Ebay than I usual would of late, and to my surprise I've found some really nice bits and pieces!

I'm a bit obsessed with studs at the moment, I think if I actually brought some everything I own would be studded, I have my sights set on a bag, some shorts and a couple of T-shirts already, so it's no surprise that studs feature a few times on my list!

I particularly like number 7 courtesy of Fansy Nails. Studded nails, how amazing is that! I'm desperate to give it a go! And number 5 is more than similar to a few t shirts I've seen in Zara recently.

There's the obvious false eye lashes, I'd be a bit dubious about quality but for a few quid it's hard to say no.

The hair chain is very Kim Kardashian, but hair jewellery is meant to be the next big thing, so I think it'd look cute with a pony tail to spice it up a bit.

And a bourbon biscuit phone case is absolutely perfect for me given my penchant for them!

Do you have any ebay finds you'd like to share? Link me your posts and I'll check them out!



2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean! I've been stalking ebay for some leather pants even though it's June. I did just get a great J.Crew button up after a serious bidding war :)

    -Lanna
    dressedtoothrill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely, my hunt for a perfect pair of knock of Disco Pants may have slightly taken over my life! xx

      Delete