Wednesday 11 April 2012

Wednesday Wants

 

A few things have been catching my eye lately and I thought I'd share.

I saw this cute book clutch bag on ASOS and couldn't resist! I saw a few celebrities holding similar ones and thought it was cute a nice idea, I'm thrilled ASOS have made a similar one.

Spring is slowly but surely arriving so I thought this blue blazer from topshop and floral trousers from H&M would make perfect additions to a Spring wardrobe, I'm really looking forward to wearing some bright colours again after a winter of blacks and blues!

Revlon Lip Butters have been getting a lot of attention recently. I've decided Pink Truffle is the shade for me, but I'm having real difficulty finding these in any shops, but I'll percieveer and get hold of it eventually I'm sure!

And lastely these Wedge High Tops and Navy Shirt Dress from River Island. I think the dress will be good for when I can't really get away with jeans and trainers at work, and I've already done a post about how much I like hidden wedge high tops, and I think I might just have to purchase this pair if I see them in store. I can't wait to try them on!

What's been catching your eye this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment