Sunday 15 April 2012

New In




This weekend we made a bit of an impromptu trip to Westfield and I couldn't resist getting myself these shoes from River Island.

They're my first pair of high tops, and have a concealed wedge (you can hardly see it's there) hidden in the heel.

I've already done a post about these sorts of shoes as they're a copy of an Isabel Marant pair as seen on Miranda Kerr and Anne Hathaway to name just two and I really am so excited to finally have them!

They're uber comfortable, you hardly feel like you're wearing a heel at all, look good with my usual attire of skinny jeans and a tee, and didn't break the bank at £40.

I really can't wait to wear these over summer; I think they'll look great with denim shorts for weekend casual. And not to mention they're my first pair of trainers since I was a child! Is it bad that I'm already eying up another pair sans wedge? :S

No comments:

Post a Comment