Friday 13 April 2012

Colour Crush: Mint




In the second of my colour crush series I've gone for colour of the moment: mint.

I really love this colour for summer, it's so fresh, bright and is easy for anyone to wear. The braver might want to go for the jeans, or if you'd rather keep is more subtle, the Topshop bandeau under a vest top. You could even add an injection of colour with a mint blazer like the River Island one above; the perfect way brighten up an outfit.

I'm personally in love with the Miss Selfridge playsuit, it's got a gorgeous cut out at the back and is easy to dress up or down for any occasion.

Do you have any mint coloured itemed in your wardrobe?


2 comments:

  1. I'm loving all things Minty atm tooo! Loving that mint blazer! also loving mint nail polish atm! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma, I'm so close to purchasing that blazer! x

      Delete