Tuesday 17 April 2012

Let Your Fingers do the Talking: NoTD



I haven't done a nail post in what seems like ages, despite me doing something with them pretty much every single week!

So this week I've gone for a nude pink colour, Ciate; My Fair Lady I believe I got free with a copy of Elle magazine a while ago, with some silver tips, done in Barry M Foil 319.

 


I think the colours really work together nicely and it feels quite fresh and bright.

On my right hand I attempted to use some tape to get a perfect line for the tip, but all this really achieved is removing the pink from my nail when I tried to delicately peel them off. On the left hand (seen in the photo) I just did it free hand and I think it turned out just fine after a heavy layer of top coat went on it!

What's on your nails at the moment?


No comments:

Post a Comment