Thursday 12 April 2012

Blogger Style

A few of the many blogs I follow have posted some outfit posts recently which have really caught my eye.

I love not only the clothes the girls in these photos are wearing, but the way they have the confidence to post these sorts of image, something I'd never do!

First up is Olivia from What Olivia Did wearing a Lipstick print body from Motel, which I think is gorgeous. I love the bouffant hair and rep lips as well, what a combo!

I also love the way Audrey from A Lovely Escape has teamed a chic but neutral outfit with some gorgeous neon shoes, it really takes it from being plain to something a bit more special.



There is also That Chick's Got Style, who has teamed a denim motorcycle jacket with some ankle grazing trousers and some killer heels. I like the colours she has used and how it looks so effortless.

And finally is Morven from Cat and Rocking Chairs. I love it when her outfit posts pop up in my feed and in this one she's wearing a couple of show stopping Mango pieces. The sequin skirt fantastically sparkly and the white blazer she's teamed with it is tres chic.

Who do you love seeing outfit posts from?


2 comments:

  1. Great post darling. You've given me some lovely blogs to follow, these girls are all gorgeous x

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat. :) These bloggers are all gorgeous! Totes jel! x

      Delete