Saturday 14 July 2012

Saturday Steal 013: Disco Pants



Now Disco Pants never really got my attention. That was UNTIL... I saw Jessica Wright of TOWIE fame (yes, hardly the most iconic style icon I know, but still) rock up to her single launch party in them.

I think her outfit looked great; and not half as trashy as the gear you'll see other TOWIE cast members rock up in. And she really proved to me that you don't have to be the size 4 model you might think you need to be to wear a pair of skin tight shiny leggings!


I accept the description I just gave makes them sound atrocious, but if you search through a few blogs of girls wearing these trousers I guarantee your initial reaction will be changed.

Anyway, at £70 they were just a bit too steep for me to really be able to justify. *sob* but following a browsing session in River Island today I discovered what appear to be a near identical pair, for just £30.

Admittedly I haven't tried them on but River Island is a brand I do trust, so fingers crossed for finding the next best thing!

What are your thoughts on Disco Pants?

1 comment:

  1. I personally don't rave about them. But it may be because they would never suit me in a million years, far to curvy! I'm yet to see someone style them to my taste. But these River Island ones look like a steal :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete