Sunday 29 July 2012

NOTD: Peach Gradient

I haven't done one of these in a little while, but today I attempted a gradient effect on my nails:


As you can see whilst the results aren't perfect, I think it's far better than the purple one I tried earlier this year, and I also much prefer the colours of this one!


The colours used were Ciate My Fair Lady as the base, Models' Own Peachy Fuzz in the middle, and then Rimmel Coralicious (one of my ultimate favourite colours that I own) on the ends.

I then finished it off with a coat of Seche Vite.

Have you attempted a gradient nail yet and what method are you going for?


3 comments:

  1. Pretty!! My fair lady is my all time favourite nail polsh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nails Kayley, and your blog is fab!
    I love finding other Berkshire bloggers :-)

    Your newest follower,

    Vanessa x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    Pop by & follow me too sometime :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty nail art;)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete