Saturday 11 February 2012

Saturday Steal: Stella McCartney Spot Appliquéd Tulle Dress

It's Saturday steal time again, and today I spied a copy of a white Stella McCartney dress in River Island.

The original was worn by Cherl Cole on her 28th birthday and features a floaty light fabric, a loose fit, high neck and white discs scattered over the top.

The River Island one is very similar, and a snap at £50!

I'd definately wear this with a golden tan and some super high heels.
Do you like?



French Connection Limited

5 comments:

  1. They look very similar - what a bargain! I like it :D
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    PS. Take a look at my Lady Gaga's outfit with cat eye glasses and metallic blouse. If you like it, please follow me. I'll be happy to follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! They really do look similar!

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marija, I love the original but the copy is very similar! x

      Delete
  3. Ooooo its a super cute dress! I love seeing these sheer white outfits with polka dots on them - such a lovely pattern. Thanks for visiting my blog and for following! Following you on bloglovin <3

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete