Tuesday 28 February 2012

Pin Me Down


 
Pinterest isn't particularly new, I am aware, it's just taken me a little while to get round to writing a post about how addictingly useful it is!

Pinterest is basically an online pin board, you can 'pin' any image you like from the internet and organise it into themed boards. So if you're like me and have lots of folders saved on your computer of pictures of funny animals, places you'd like to travel to, or make up and clothes you particularly like, you can now store all of them on Pinterest.


As the weather was unseasonably nice over the weekend, I created a 'Summer' board, full of all the reasons why the bleak Winter weather in the UK has well and truly over stayed its welcome!

If any of my followers are Pinterest users, leave a link to your profile below and I'll have a look at what you've been pinning! (Although if you pin anything about your "dream pantry" or "perfect larder", I'll have to decline I'm afraid as these are my two pet hates when it comes to Pinterest!)


No comments:

Post a Comment