Saturday 21 January 2012

Golden Globes 2012: Best of the Best


I know I'm a bit late in the day with this as the Golden Globes were six days ago, but awards season is here and lots of gorgeous celebrities gathered together to wear gorgeous dresses, poke fun of eachother and accept awards for how excellent they are!

Exciting I know!

I have chosen my favourite three looks of the night and here they are:


Reese Witherspoon I think looked fabulous in a red  Zac Posen fishtail gown. The sweet heart necklace and fitted bodice made her look fantastic, and her trademark blonde beachy waves as well as her neutral make up let her dress do all the talking. A winner for me!

Next up is Jessica Alba. Jessica wore an embellish Gucci gown in lavendar. It was beaded all the way down and had an impressive train making for a very glamourous look. She paired it with a loose updo and some chandelier earrings. Like Reese Witherspoon her make up was natural and I think she looks fabulous!


Sarah Hyland isn't too well know in England yet. She is a young actress who's mainly been in sitcom Modern Family. But never the less she looked great and really got my attention. Firstly it's by one of my favourite designers Dolce & Gabbana and secondly her hair and make up were also stunning. Her nude vintage lace dress with a black satin bow clasp was paired with a Milady clutch by Daniel Swarovski. And the relaxed updo her hair was styled into teamed with a smokey eye completely the look perfectly. A very sophisticated look from someone so young.

Other dresses which got my attention were that of Emma Stone, Evan Rachel Wood and Charlize Theron, who also particularly stood out to me.

Now I'm leven more excited for seeing the rest of the awards season!

Who was your best dressed at the Golden Globes?



Warehouse

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog. I'm following you now ,follow me back if you want

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Jessica's look :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete