Wednesday 23 November 2011

Twinkle Toes


Now it won't come at a surprise to learn that I can't resist a good shoe. And something that's been getting my attention recently is the amount of glittery, sparkly and generally fabulous shoes there is out there at the moment.

Perfect for the party season, I need a pair of these bad boys on my feet NOW.

I'm struggling to pick out just one favourite, but Dune, a shop I walk past every day on my way to work and can often be found with my nose pressed up against the window, have a particularly broad range. My personal favourite is the Bedazzled, a glittery court shoe, not too high and not too low, which comes in black, silver and gold.

Also worth a mention is their Sparkling Shoe. These are an irresitible glittery pink pair costing £90, but for each pair sold £50 is donated to the Teenage Cancer Trust, so it's win win!
Twinkle Toes








Platform high heels
£80 - office.co.uk




Carvela fur shoes
£120 - kurtgeiger.com




Aldo shoes
aldoshoes.com







High Heel | Dune
dune.co.uk




High Heel | Dune
dune.co.uk



Will you be taking inspiration from Dorothy and investing in a pair of sparkly heels this party season, and if so what will you be wearing them with?
StylistPick.com

1 comment:

  1. oooh, love those!

    I am obsessed with a sparkling pair from Kurt Geiger... so pretty!!! http://www.kurtgeiger.com/enautre-2.html

    Thanks for visiting my blog! :o)
    xx

    ReplyDelete