Sunday 24 July 2011

Best Dressed of the Week- Ashley Tisdale

My best dressed of the week this week is going to Ashley Tisdale at the Miu Miu Presents Lucrecia Martel’s “Muta” event in Beverley Hills.



Ashley wore a cream coloured peter pan colour dress from ASOS, paired with Miu Miu Mary Jane peep toes in a plum colour. I love the way the cream colour of the dress compliments her enviable Californian glow and the shoes give her just enough edge to prevent this look from becoming boring.

Her make up is equally as understated with girlie pink lips, nude eyes, subtle blush and some not OTT lashes; she even finishes it off with nude nails with a statement ring finger. That watch is also beautiful, I need one!

I am very jealous.

I'm not jealous at all!

I also have a sort spot for celebrities wearing high street clothes, especially to a Miu Miu event so bonus points to Tisdale for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment