Sunday 29 August 2010

The one where I go to New York


14th of August is my birthday. 13th-16th August me and my sister (Hi :)) went to New York. To sum it up as neatly as possible:




  • Saw the Statue of Liberty

  • Went to Central Park

  • Saw lots of dogs

  • “Oh, I’m sorry.”

  • Brief visit to Chinatown

  • Times Square

  • Rockefella

  • Empire State

  • V Day Kiss

  • Staten Island Ferry

  • Macys

  • Forever 21 do some very comfortable not quite denim leggings/jeggings

  • Walked miles

  • Achy feet

  • Didn’t get a chance to eat  a pretzel

  • Did eat a cupcake (yummy)

  • Did eat cheesecake

  • Why doesn’t England have a Victoria’s Secret already?

  • Carrie’s Stoop

  • Still don’t really understand the subway system (give me the underground any day)

  • No, I’ll have them as well as chips

  • 36th floor

  • Made a special friend in the lift


P.S. Ingenious title no?

[caption id="attachment_235" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="66 Perry Street, anyone recognise it?"]66 Perry Street[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment