Saturday 28 August 2010

Leopard Print Nails

Hello,

There is no real purpose to this post, other than to show you my leopard print nails

Leopard Print nails

There they are. I used some nails inc. nail varnish which was part of the Diet Coke promotion, this one is the London one and it's a beige colour. There was also Paris, New York and Milan which were purple, pink and red. I used some black Konad special polish for the leopard print bit which was on plate number m57, and it took me a few goes to not mess it up! I think I'll try zebra print next. :)

3 comments:

  1. Do I not even get a mention for how I helped you? Also loving how big 'plus sized' is on your tags. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you make the leopard print??? They look amazing, LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I did them using a stamping set. If you put Konad into eBay or amazon you'll see what I mean! The leopard print one is on plate number M57. :)

    ReplyDelete