Tuesday 2 November 2010

Chanel A/W 2010 Look book- Ice Age

At Paris fashion week Chanel's show had a very ice-queen slash native-American slash arctic feel to it. He went all out, even importing a 265 foot iceburg from Scandanavia and I'm sure I saw a photo of an actual Yeti... Think knee high fluffy boots, heavy fur coats and toasty tights with delicate dresses underneath and your Winter Wonderland is complete. Here's a few of my favourite pieces from the high street that go with this look.


As a side note, I'd sell my own mother for that fur trimmed cape dress or those feather boots. Literally, I would...


Faux Fur Earmuffs, Monsoon £16


Greta Square Toe Mary Janes, Topshop £60


Fur Trim Cape Dress, Topshop £80


Diamantee Pears and Feathers Hairband, Accessorize £40


Mesh Tube Dress, Rare £49


Curve Sequin Shift Dress, Topshop £120


Ivory Faux Fur Coat, Wallis, £85


Feather Cowl Back Jumpsuit, Topshop, £60


Scene Feather Boot, Kurt Geiger £390


Ivory Sweetheart bag, Debenhams, £30


Silver Look Diamante Cluster Ring, River Island £7.99


Stone Bird Studs, Topshop £8

No comments:

Post a Comment